Tuesday 19 June 2007

Happiness is ....

very definitely a warm puppy.

I got to cuddle Boomer last night whilst Vicky was rehearsing. He is just gorgeous! After deciding that I needed my ears washing several times and a lot of yelping he settled down and slept on my lap. Sooo cute.

I'll leave Asst. Director Demon to do a rehearsal update as I was otherwise engaged but all seems to be going well.

Other than that, the CAST Academy team had a planning meeting in the bar about the next show which the children will be doing.

Things I learnt last night;

1). Producer Him is allergic to his diary !!!!
2). The website is very out of date. Oops.
3). We need to sell lots of tickets, quickly.
4). Timer is running out. Far, far too fast
5). Him has found manacles


Lyric of the Blog: "and they called it puppy love" Donny Osmond

No comments: