Tuesday 1 May 2007

Introducing ....

Asst. Director Demon !

Asst Director Demon is going to blog on Director Demon's behalf to specifically write about Demon rehearsals... so I'll leave last night's update in her hands as I didn't see much of the rehearsals. What I do need to tell you is that the part of Vicky has been recast and will be played by Mrs Chairman. Welcome aboard Mrs C!

Movies! continues to take up much of my time with the show looming next week. The 7 youngsters who sang their hearts out on Sunday sang to the rest of the group on stage, having unveiled the set to everyone. They sang brilliantly. Meanwhile Wardrobe Assistant and Mummy Mermaid continued sewing Oliver costumes whilst I did "useless". It hasn't been the best two days on record.

Lyric of the Blog: " Cos I don't think I'm brave enough, to admit I'm breaking up. And when the pain just tears you up, the only thing you need is love. So just get yourself back on it, another day is gonna come. Keep on praying for it. Aaah. It's all just people talking. Does it really matter what they say? Whatever gets you through the day That's your way. Cos I don't care who's right, sometimes I wish they'd all just go away. Whatever gets you through the day. That's your way" Lighthouse Family

No comments: