Tuesday 8 May 2007

Old Dog, New Tricks

It's a "Demon" free week this week, due to the Bank Holiday but the "Witches" coven will be meeting this Thursday amidst the chaos and excitement which is Movies!

The weekend saw the Movies! production team meet on Sunday for the second set build day to erect the stage extension, paint the stage fronts and hang lights. Then last night the kids arrived at 6pm to do a technical run-through of the show. If anything is going to let them down now it will be their "stagecraft". They just can't keep quiet in the wings! The songs and show itself looks fantastic.

I learnt how to use the Follow spot last night. Something I've never done before and I thoroughly enjoyed it, albeit that it was very very hot stood next to it.

Lyric of the Blog: " I will follow you will you follow me?" Genesis

No comments: