Saturday 21 April 2007

AmDram Free Day!

When you're knee deep in costumes for a kids show, preparations for a revue, producing a summer show and shopping and catering for a quiz the following day - there comes a point when you need a day off. I needed one. Badly. I made a bargain with myself yesterday to have a completely and utterly CAST free day today as the weather forecast was good and it meant I could spend a much needed day in the garden, clearing weeds and re potting plants in the patio tubs.

I am a miserable failure!

At 12:15am I was still sewing white aprons.

When I'd just got back from parting with far too much hard earned cash at the garden centre -the Chairman rang! 45 mins later!!!!!!!......

I texted someone connected to the group.

I then had a phone call from a group member about a costume hire for a fancy dress party which meant that after I'd finished gardening I emailed her photo's of costumes.

and I've just done a "quick" ha! update on the group website. And I've Blogged.


Lyric of the Blog: " Oops, I did it Again!" Britney Spears

No comments: