Wednesday 11 April 2007

Withdrawal Symptoms

I think just maybe Director Witch is having withdrawal symptoms from Blogging. I only make this observation because I know that I did, when I stopped writing allaboutdick and because at the Production meeting last night, when I asked if either he, Director Demon or Producer Him would also like to be able to write contributions on here; his eyes lit up!!!

Director Witch said "No. No. I won't blog officially. I'll just add the odd comment now and then" Hmmm. At 00:21 this he had sent me a rather long 'comment'. I read Director Witch's quick comment and wondered whether he'd taken a breath during typing.

Director Demon won't be blogging for the time being at least. He's just started a new job and is very busy. He's also currently minus email, phone and car.

Producer Him said something like "Oh good. I've been waiting to be able to reply to Director Witch's comments in allaboutdeath where he called me THE RIVAL" Yes please.

So; Watch this space. Not only will you have my missives to keep you abreast of what's going on. You've also go the others to contend with too!!!!!!!

Lyric of the Blog: "I have a tale to tell. Sometimes it gets so hard to hide it well" Madonna

No comments: